Frequently Asked Questions
It is a virtual platform where students and parents visit and meet with educational institutions, schools and universities, have private text/video chat with representatives, view and download brochures, catalogs and unlimited documents. Students can join webinars held by educational institutions and even enroll for the courses and programs directly on the platform!
You can create, manage and use your stand via any device (computer, mobile, tablet), any operating system (Windows, Mac, iOS, Android), and any browser (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Edge/Explorer, Opera).
The events are usually held for 2 days live, and 7 more offline days where students can still reach your stands, view your information, leave their contact information and download documents.
You can share unlimited catalogs, brochures, 360 virtual campus tours and any documents you would like the students to view.
Students fill out a form while registering to the event. When they visit your stand, you will be able to view their contact information and their interests.
You can have 30 meetings where you can meet with your prospective students, each meeting takes 20-30 minutes.
You can have up to 2 representatives per institution.
After the fair, you can export the messages you had, the profile and contact information of students and detailed statistics of visitors who joined the event and visited your stand.
You can register by contacting us directly. We will be supporting you through every step of the way closely.
There is no limit on visitor number. Unlimited number of students and families can join, visit, and view your stand.
You can contact us with the topic and we will find an openning for you on the webinar calendar. You can also share your webinar on your social media channels, as we do too.
All attendees will receive access to the platform 10 days before the event, this will be sent to you via email from the Event Manager.
If you can no longer attend the event, you may cancel your booking up to 14 days prior to the date of the event by notifying us. Upon cancellation you will be entitled to receive a credit for a future event of your choice (up to the value of sums paid by you in respect of the event)
At the end of the event you will be contacted by VEF team with a short survey.
To deliver a seamless event experience, we host our event at Endless Fairs Platform
This will vary, you can see the details from here
You can book your place from this link & VEF Team is going to be in touch via email: https://vefglobal.net/registration-form
Yes, you can join our hybrid events. During our In person events, our online fair platform goes online at the same time.
We prepare each institution's banner, table, chairs and fair venue & you can bring borchures or any kind of extra marketing materials. You can also send the materials to our offices before your arrival.
- Registration of 2 representatives
- Exhibition space at a 5-star venue + virtual booth
- Profile of institution at student
- Take place at the student website (vef.com.tr)
- Smart banners with QR codes for brochures & lead generation
- Logo, video & scholarship you offer on the official social media accounts
- Advertising of your institution
- Coffee Break during the event days
- B2B meetings with counselors on the morning of the event(Istanbul's first day)
- Networking dinner(Istanbul first day)
- Free interpreter’s service during the event (on request)
- Export all the leads who visited your booth at the end of the event
- Technical support, tutorials for how to use the best way of the platform
- Live chat, audio & video calls with the students and parents throughout the event
- Export profiles of visitors who registered for the event & visited your booth downloaded your materials.
- If registered for high school visits, all transportation for the whole event day